Grand Hinckley Inn
Located off Interstate-35, across from Grand Casino Hinckley, The Grand Hinckley Inn is a comfortable and relaxed two-story hotel. Consisting of 154 rooms, including standard rooms, poolside rooms, suites, and handicap accessible rooms, there’s room for everyone here.
Standard Rooms - All standard rooms include a coffee maker and are available in both smoking and non-smoking.
- Single King - One king-size bed
- Double Double - Two full-size beds
- Double Queen - Two queen-size beds
Suites - For even more luxury, our two-room suites include a refrigerator, microwave, sofa, wet bar, and two TVs.
- Queen - One queen-size bed
- King - One king-size bed; some with sofa
- Jacuzzi - One king-size bed with two-person Jacuzzi
- Continental breakfast
- 24-hour shuttle service
- Vending area and ice machines
- Meeting room
- Library on the main floor; sitting areas on the main floor and second level
- Outdoor gazebo and sitting area open during the summer months
- Several entrances for close parking
- Poolside rooms and poolside Jacuzzi suites available
- Pool depth: 3 to 5 feet
- Rates are based on two (2) adults per room
- Maximum of four (4) adults allowed per room
- Pets are not allowed
- Guests must be 18 years of age or older to reserve a hotel room
- Photo ID required at check-in
- Check-in begins at 4 p.m.; check-out is 11 a.m.
- A cancellation notice of 24-hours is required for all reserved rooms
- For hotel availability and reservations, call 800-468-3517 or click here Grand Hinckley Inn Online Reservations.
For a comfortable place to stay while visiting near the Hinckley, MN area, make the Grand Hinckley Inn your home away from home!